Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas came early



O.k., I'm back and I've re-found my mojo since my last post... This one's about pictures again, boo ya!

I'll skip the usual rants and go directly to the shots. Basically, one of the city's fraternities organized a day for the kiddos in the neighborhood. 
Even Santa dropped by, and he brought some soup 'n warm beverages.


And here's an oldie. Took it during Radio Soulwax in Ghent last year... They came back for another year.


Apparently last year's gig wasn't enough for the David and Stephen, and they don't seem to care a lot about sleeping either, since they're hitting four cities in four days in a row this time... Paris, Berlin, Hasselt and Rotterdam. Gotta love them for that. Period.
Can't wait till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment