Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can I be of assistance?

Hi!, It has been a while. Good thing you've called. Let me see if we can fix this little thing here.

Oh, I see, everything has gone a bit rusty since the last time we were around. Well, what else to expect with that cold and damp mountain weather? Oh, no, I'm no fan of that either. Brrr.

What's that? F-Stop? Nah, I don't think so. They do have these occasional interviews, and these road trip reports, but anti-rust products? I highly doubt that. Although I'm pretty sure rust would never find it's way into one of their weatherproof bags.

Maybe just check this work in progress project out, it's called 'One Hundred', while I check the trunk of my car for anything that could help us solve the problem.

Well, I've found a bit of oil that should smoothen things up temporarily.
I'll make sure to drop by as I've come up with a better solution. We'll make this thing work.

Happy New Year.
Enjoy twenty-ten.

2 comments:

  1. gozer,

    nog de beste wensen.
    Gave fotos hoor.. ik moet gewoon nog steeds een masterclass van je hebben;)

    trouwens... sneeuw jongen ;-)

    grz migi

    ReplyDelete
  2. got here through flickr. that 100 thing is looking good!

    ReplyDelete